Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost? The cost is $1,500 USD for a one-year, all-access subscription.
- Are there discounts for institutions? For institutions with 3+ students, we offer a 10% discount. For more than 6 students, we offer a 20% discount. For more than 10 students, please contact the authors for case-by-case discounts.
- What are the prerequisites? There are no prerequisites. We've designed the course with the beginner in mind.
- What software/programs will I need?
Python is open-source and freely available -- we use the Anaconda distrubution and Jupyter Notebooks.
SAS is required for the SAS Camp. Academic licenses are available directly from SAS.
Stata is required for the Stata Camp. Stata also has options for academics.
- Do you provide office hours, tech support or TAs? Unfortunately, no. All exercises have complete video walkthroughs to provide explanation for the major concepts.
- Is there a specific start date? No, the one-year subscription begins on the date you enroll.
- Can I preview the content? Yes, here is a preview page that will allow you to preview several videos. Email address required.
- What content is available? We provide 4 camps: SAS, Python I, Python II, and Stata. Please click here for a list of all our content.
- Is the course synchronous or asynchronous? It is asynchronous. Work at your own pace.
- Is this course certified or accredited? No.
- What do I get upon completion of the course? We provide digital certifications of completion upon graduation from each camp.